Granted, but then by whose definition do you judge 'good music'? It turns out to be Country. (That's not really a corrupt wish for those who like Country, but what the hey. )
I wish the entire YWS (including me) would come together and do something awesome.
You don't get anything granted because there was nothing to grant.
I wish finals will go well.
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
Granted, but having such a wonderful, uncorruptable wish comes at a price, and you slave away under the magical fairy queen for the rest of your miserable life.
When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind. — Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind