z

Young Writers Society

Manny's Review Shop

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:13 am
Manny says...

Hello! Come on in, I promise not to bite. I'm pretty relaxed on the whole critiquing thing, so feel free to ask away, but before you do that make sure to see exactly what I can/can't do for you.

What I will critique:
Fantasy
Science Fiction
Romance
Historical
Non-Fiction
Action/Adventure
Fanfiction

What I won't critique:
Pretty much anything not in the fiction area. I don't have any real useful knowledge of poetry in any form, scripts, or artwork.

Other Info:
Please tell me if you want something specific covered, mechanics (spelling and grammar), or framework (characters, plot, dialogue, etc.). If you want me to review more than one piece, I promise to do the first in the order you request it and the others as soon as time permits it. So please, request away! Make sure to leave a link, though, as I tend to get lost quite easily.

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:33 pm
lilymoore says...

Well, I've got a short romance piece that I just recently added but would like to have checked out. Anyway, the framework and the grammar both need to be looked into. In advance, thank you.

topic44186.html
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:38 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

[url]http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic42338.html
topic42453.html
topic43740.html[/url]

The first has ben reviewed several times so I don's expect much there.

Don't worry about grammer too much. Focuse on chaterization, structure,flow etc.
Last edited by PhoenixBishop on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

216 Reviews

Reviews: 216
Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:40 pm
asxz says...

hello, I'm entering a competition,l the writing has to appeal to boys, so could you please focus on that?

[Remember, focus is what boys want to read... Thank you!]
::XoX::KeepWriting::XoX::

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Writing is 3% talent and 97% not being distracted by the internet

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:58 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

Perfect kindness acts without thinking of kindness.
— Lao Tse