free reviews all around

391 posts1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 27
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 805
Reviews 336
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=92719

This please! Thanks so much! :D

I'd like a more writing and character based review rather than frammar and sentence structure and all that. :D
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 456
All done. Any one next?
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 456
*Bump*
Anyone?
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 456
Should I beg???
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9907
Reviews 506
lol, well as you're offering, I'd appreciate any feedback on the first chapter of Foxes - which can be found here: work.php?id=93102

Note, though - it is rated 18 for naughty language.
I wrote the above just for you.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1257
Reviews 14
Hi, Not sure if you'll like, only part 1.Please review. Criticismwill be taken with open arms :D work.php?id=93232
There is no such thing as a stranger. Only friends we haven't met yet.

Previously Just Toby





User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 456
All done :)
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 444
Reviews 120
work.php?id=93316
HIYA!

I'll review something of yours, too, if ya' like.
I want to play a game.




Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 1355
Reviews 27




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 381
Reviews 65
work.php?id=93416

This please and any other things of mine you want to!
♥unsocialbutterfly♥




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2644
Reviews 35
Would you please review the first chapter of my novel, I would like to make it more enjoyable to read. :)

work.php?id=93603
LONG LIVE LOVE




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 262
Reviews 73
could you review the first part of my short story?
work.php?id=93605
if anyone wants a review, post on my profile and I'll get to it in a couple days.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3406
Reviews 35
So here's something I posted and I am eagerly awaiting a review....
work.php?id=93858
Please :)
Your motor's unstable,
Your like an
Undwinding
Cable
Car
.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 456
Hi guys!! I am back!! who needs or wants a review??
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 115
Reviews 44
I do! :D I Am.
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia



You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott