Hungry Poet!! Will do reviews!! <3

53 posts1, 2, 3, 4
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1136
Reviews 18
Hi. Do you think you could review this poem? --> post775969.html#p775969

I would greatly appreciate it.
We revel in the unabashed glory of the mind meeting a page.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1571
Reviews 6
Hey, I was wondering if you'd review this poem for me?

I would be forever grateful.

Lacey
"A poet is someone who stands outside in the rain hoping to be struck by lightning."
-James Dickey

"It always rains on tents. Rainstorms will travel thousands of miles, against prevailing winds for the opportunity to rain on a tent."
-Dave Barry




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1197
Reviews 1
Before you start panicking that you don’t have anything to review, look at mine. I really want feedback on my work but no one tells me anything! Anything you say will be very helpful.
Thank you.
post773777.html#p773777




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 12611
Reviews 321
topic71190.html
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.





User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1354
Reviews 140
Done! Ok, I will still do any poem requested, but most likely I if you request on a weekend I won't do it untill monday...

~Rain~
topic68479.html <---- Click here to have your poems reviewed!

Theres always a rainbow after the Rain!!!!!!!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1354
Reviews 140
Hello! Starving poet here!!!

~Rain~
topic68479.html <---- Click here to have your poems reviewed!

Theres always a rainbow after the Rain!!!!!!!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1354
Reviews 140
Bump!
topic68479.html <---- Click here to have your poems reviewed!

Theres always a rainbow after the Rain!!!!!!!




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1707
Reviews 84
Hi SilentRain!
Let me start by saying I read most all of your poems, and I really like your work. That is why I went seeking for your thread here on the reviews! I would really like your feedback on a poem I just wrote entitled "The Voices In My Mind." Here is the link, thanks in advance! http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic72252.html
HostofHorus Author, Poet, Dreamer, and Expressionist.
http://JRSStories.com
Stories Poems © As of January 1st 2014

Need a review? Feel free to ask me! :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1354
Reviews 140
Done!
:)
topic68479.html <---- Click here to have your poems reviewed!

Theres always a rainbow after the Rain!!!!!!!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 12611
Reviews 321
Will you review this? topic72330.html
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.





User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1681
Reviews 31
Please review my poem- The Battle For Happiness
topic72429.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1354
Reviews 140
Done!!
topic68479.html <---- Click here to have your poems reviewed!

Theres always a rainbow after the Rain!!!!!!!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 10
Hello :D I was wondering if you can review my poem "Abducted".
We don't live to be perfect, we live to be better than yesterday
-Sister Christine

*ForeverAlone*




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1354
Reviews 140
Done!
topic68479.html <---- Click here to have your poems reviewed!

Theres always a rainbow after the Rain!!!!!!!




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1707
Reviews 84
I'm back! :) Told you I like your work! Can you review my new poem? It is kind of coupled with the last one.

topic73168.html

Thanks in advance!
HostofHorus Author, Poet, Dreamer, and Expressionist.
http://JRSStories.com
Stories Poems © As of January 1st 2014

Need a review? Feel free to ask me! :)



Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners