I'm very sorry I haven't finished your two works and stopped whole review thing X_X I had a lot take care of ^^' It's almost midnight so I have to go, but tomorrow I'll make sure I'll finish the undone and will be definitely ready to help more people
~Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you'll never get anything~ -Formerly Shinda
Hi! I was wondering if you could please reveiw the first chapter of my novel. It is called The Hunt. It's Fanasy, but not completly. There is no rush at all on the review so take your time! Thank You Much!
Guess all done and I'm back from being busy with fighting myself. If somebody needs a review, I'll happily review without requesting something in return =) It's summer holidays, let's enjoy some stories.
~Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you'll never get anything~ -Formerly Shinda
Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder. — Ranger