I know you have a lot to do already, but if you can... It's a three-part story. It's called Tangled Up In Blue, and it's from the Romance Section. You can review the three parts, or just the first one, whatever you want.
Could you please review my story, Gingerbread - topic63471.html
Specifically, I was wondering if you could focus on characters, the ending and the suggestion that I have quoted in the piece itself (you'll see what I mean when you read it.)
Thanks so much! Feel free to pick it apart, any feedback is appreciated
I am nothing but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's or maybe like pocket candy that's just a bit too sweet.
He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night. — Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart