z

Young Writers Society

There is no guarantee...

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:00 am
Rascalover says...

Hey

can you pretty please be as harsh as you need to be with my piece of course if you review it?????

topic40060.html

thnkx

Tiff
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html

183 Reviews

Reviews: 183
Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:07 am
LoveableLittleSock says...

Anti-pop, finished yours! Took me like, 2 hours?
Got YWS?

273 Reviews

Reviews: 273
Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:36 pm
Lost_in_dreamland says...

topic39240.html
I've got quite a few reviews on it already. And I'm so thankful to those that have reviewed it I'm just looking for a few more opinions before I revise it. I'm aware that there's a lot of mistakes, I'm just looking for some overall opinions
Thanks so much
-Kirsten xxx
Don't worry if it takes a while, I don't mind
for what are we without words and stories?

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:33 am
Angels-Symphony says...

REMINDER: you asked me to put a reminder, and I hope I did it correctly xD
topic40958.html
You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself into one.

The writer, when he is also an artist, is someone who admits what others don't dare reveal.

263 Reviews

Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:38 pm
Angels-Symphony says...

Two more things in desparate need of a review. An attempt at poetry and a chapter in my novel in desperate need of reviewing.

Poem: post478157.html#478157

Novel Beginning: topic40957.html
You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself into one.

The writer, when he is also an artist, is someone who admits what others don't dare reveal.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:49 pm
View Likes
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

Hi, want to review my piece, because I really want to know if it sucks eggs... or not. :]
post478225.html#478225
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth

263 Reviews

Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:08 am
Angels-Symphony says...

Please review this! I'd like to know what you think of it.

post478157.html#478157

Tear it apart, and break it down!

Always Inspired,
Shina

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:07 pm
lakegirls says...

Hi,
I'm entering my story in a contest so it needs to be top notch. It is an excerpt from a novel, so things are going a bit slow. If you could do it by January 5th I would be on top of the world. If you can't though, I understand.

topic41186.html

Love,
N
Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
-Gloria Steinem

183 Reviews

Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:14 pm

Angel, please, one request at a time =] Thanks.
I'll get to all your pieces soon! Sorry I haven't gotten to them yet. Been busy.
Thanks fer understandin'
~*Sara*~
Got YWS?

183 Reviews

Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:43 am

I do still have reviews I owe, but nevertheless, everybody's free to request again. I haven't received any requests in a while, and I'll be more than happy to review everybody's works. I'm a lil' rusty =]
Got YWS?

216 Reviews

Reviews: 216
Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:31 am
asxz says...

Hi! I would like you to review my story. It's chapter four in a book that I am writing, but at the begining of the first part there is a quick brief over what has happened so far. I really want a harsh critique, so rip it to shreads; PLEASE!

Link: Part ONE:
Part TWO:
Thank you so much!
::XoX::KeepWriting::XoX::

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Writing is 3% talent and 97% not being distracted by the internet

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:02 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries, if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown