Hey! Then I'd be eternally grateful if you can do the one I requested right before you announced your break I am desperate for as much feedback as possible from any source.
I am planning on sending this in the form of a condolence letter to the families of those involved in the Sandy Hook incident, so it's really important to me to be as perfect as possible... I would really love a nitpicky review, and feel free to be as harsh as possible! work.php?id=98404 Thank you!
"My hobbies include editing my life story, hiding behind metaphors, and trying to convince my shadows that I am someone worth following." - Rudy Francisco
Hi! I'm working on a fantasy novel right now, and I was wondering if you could review the first page and 1/2 or so before I continue with the chapter? Thanks!
I would love to have someone review this. The formatting screwed up. But the content is all there. I would love your honest thoughts, responses, feelings, emotions, questions, and anything you have to say.
Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses. — Ann Landers