Secret Santa 2018 Sign-Ups!

34 posts1, 2, 3
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 40753
Reviews 1292
@Charm, I'm sorry I had only a cursory knowledge of most of your interests, but hopefully you enjoyed the gif-bomb!
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1846
Reviews 102
Aww thanks soooo much @SnowMonkey! I loved all of it <3 (Also could you maybe send me the middle pic of Eri so I can use it for my avatar? or just all the pics you used hehe c:) Also, thanks for reading!


My secret santa was @ExoticFrog! I had a lot of fun making those silly cat/hedgehog memes c: I hope you enjoyed it <3
Unofficial Blue Cat of YWS =^-^=
Do whatever you want, forever <3
she/they




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 0
Reviews 0
THEY WERE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your gay friend

Froggy




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
@niteowl I did! Thank you so much. I've been so busy with school that I forgot to PM you back and say thank you!



I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault