Count up until a GM zeroes it

490 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
0
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
1

iggy ;-;
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
2
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8417
Reviews 70
3
Genesis 17:20
[she/her]

You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
-- Shinji Moon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30331
Reviews 397
4
You win when you trust the process, and jealousy is no longer a mind set 🌷




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
5
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
7
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
8
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 187518
Reviews 1657




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 140197
Reviews 1310
-1
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
0?

0-0
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7052
Reviews 165
1
I only put my signature on big cheques.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4038
Reviews 489
0!
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
1
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.



Facebook is that cockroach that you just can't kill
— Gravity