So, I'm a beginner in photography, and well. this is where i share my pictures? (that's what you say, right? yeah, i'm terrible at this Hope you all like them!
Attachments
White roses. Picture came out a bit hazy, though
roses.jpg (223.82 KiB) Viewed 1240 times
Last edited by trashykawa on Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was eleven years old and I'd lost my mother, and my soul. And the crucible gave me you.
The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
fun fact i hear my evil twin once wrote a story about a hacker who used the name fyshi33k bc there are 33k-ish species of fish and she liked phishing so fyshi-33k made sense but then she got super embarrassed when someone forced her to explain — VyperShadow