Wolfi's Art Stuff

218 posts1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
@Nikayla!! Awwwwh you're too kind <333 thank you.
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
Yin_and_Yang_by_xWolfie36x.jpg
Small acrylic painting for my sister of her kitties. :3
Yin_and_Yang_by_xWolfie36x.jpg (1.99 MiB) Viewed 637 times
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
20170908_095110.jpg
Work in progress painting - here's one half of it! That face brought me so much pain, you have no idea.
20170908_095110.jpg (2.53 MiB) Viewed 596 times
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
oreo.jpg
One of the doggos I dogsit :3
oreo.jpg (537.51 KiB) Viewed 552 times


johndenverrr.jpg
John Denver! Copics
johndenverrr.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 552 times


grammy.jpg
Pencil. Copics for the little music notes
grammy.jpg (592.49 KiB) Viewed 552 times
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 220
Reviews 1081
Nice!!!

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
paulandartiepainting.jpg
A Bridge Over Troubled Water - big ol acrylic painting. This took soooo long. Artie's face doesn't look like Artie's face but I had to finish it today so it is what it is!
paulandartiepainting.jpg (655.12 KiB) Viewed 525 times
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
Artie.jpeg
Art Garfunkel. Did this a little while ago and forgot to upload it. Copics and pen
Artie.jpeg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 492 times


inktober25.jpg
Sneak peak of my next project!
inktober25.jpg (524.49 KiB) Viewed 492 times
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
Spent a couple hours digitally drawing my new avatar. I used Drawception's sandbox feature which, mind you, has no layers and four brush sizes. But I like the effect and the challenge!

sandbox-drawing(2).png
sandbox-drawing(2).png (142.09 KiB) Viewed 467 times
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2960
Reviews 32
Thats amazing! How are you so incredible at art?
Just killing time until time kills me.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
@snowmonkey9 aw thank you very much! c:
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
ezimba(8).jpg
Acrylic painting of Rhett and Link as Clark and Lewis (Rhark and Linkus), respectively. 10 x 10 in
ezimba(8).jpg (183.37 KiB) Viewed 408 times
Last edited by Wolfi on Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2960
Reviews 32
That is amazing :)
Just killing time until time kills me.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
Thank you, snow!!
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 18464
Reviews 278
This is so awesome!
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 524
Reviews 54
How is your line work so ridiculously good. (line art? Idk)
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine


Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie


You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp


I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup



rule #1 of being a potato: potatoes gotta defend their friends from negative self-talk
— Spearmint