Olympus Has Fallen [OOC]

74 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8757
Reviews 217
Image

Text Divider

Code
[img]https://i.imgur.com/m0Nb740.png[/img]

Image





Last edited by Leya on Fri Jul 18, 2025 10:42 pm, edited 6 times in total.
“Ley moves and I am a couple feet behind, waiting.” - winterwolf0100
“Ley you will be fine because we all have magic powers that will protect you.” - WeepingWisteria

Ley, she/her
dreamer♡




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8757
Reviews 217
Character Template
(Age Guide: 17-25 yrs)
*Please do not pick a Titan or primordial god/goddess as your character's godly parent <3

Code
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender/Pronouns:[/b]
[b]Godly Parent:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] (include mental and physical strengths and weaknesses)
[b]Inherited Gifts:[/b]
[b]History: [/b](include relationship to their parent)
[b]Other:[/b]
“Ley moves and I am a couple feet behind, waiting.” - winterwolf0100
“Ley you will be fine because we all have magic powers that will protect you.” - WeepingWisteria

Ley, she/her
dreamer♡




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8757
Reviews 217
Tagging in new thread!
@Omni @winterwolf0100 @RavenAkuma @Valkyria @Avian @Spearmint

And for anyone else who'd like to join, there's one open spot left!

edit: For those of you that were in the previous OhF, would ya'll like the same godly parents, or do you wanna switch it up? :P
“Ley moves and I am a couple feet behind, waiting.” - winterwolf0100
“Ley you will be fine because we all have magic powers that will protect you.” - WeepingWisteria

Ley, she/her
dreamer♡




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 7705
Reviews 38
I think I’ll probably use the same character, so same please!
he/she/they


winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya
Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8757
Reviews 217
Sounds good! So Melinoe it is :3
“Ley moves and I am a couple feet behind, waiting.” - winterwolf0100
“Ley you will be fine because we all have magic powers that will protect you.” - WeepingWisteria

Ley, she/her
dreamer♡




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 38077
Reviews 321
may edit my charrie a little, but will keep the same godly parent! (Electryone)
mint, she/her


.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 12268
Reviews 158
Hiiii everyone! Very out of character of me, but I think I might be interested in that open slot! I've role played a longgggg time ago, so I'm pretty much new to roleplaying on YWS. But it might be a fun way to get involved!

I'll add character and godly parent in the morning tomorrow!




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 89563
Reviews 672
@goodolnoah Yay, welcome to the world of YWS roleplays!! :D

@Leya I think I'll stick with Vivian/Hypnos, but now that I've test-run him, I would like to update his profile and change just a few things if that's cool :3
(Formerly RavenAkuma)

~ "Believe only half of what you see, and nothing that you hear." ~

- Edgar Allan Poe




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
ah! i was too late :'] this does look like oodles of fun so i will be stalking around and reading avidly !! >:3
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
I will also stick with Helios and Selene
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8757
Reviews 217
Let’s stick with one character per person, if possible @Valkyria — which one would you rather reserve? :3
“Ley moves and I am a couple feet behind, waiting.” - winterwolf0100
“Ley you will be fine because we all have magic powers that will protect you.” - WeepingWisteria

Ley, she/her
dreamer♡




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8757
Reviews 217
And also @goodolnoah welcome! I can’t wait to write with you <3
“Ley moves and I am a couple feet behind, waiting.” - winterwolf0100
“Ley you will be fine because we all have magic powers that will protect you.” - WeepingWisteria

Ley, she/her
dreamer♡




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
that's fair; I'll stick with Helios @Leya
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46
oh my gosh, may I please join as a daughter of Dionysus?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8757
Reviews 217
we’re all capped out! D: buttt since there’s interest, I’m more than willing to add two more spots.

@eulogy, if you want the last spot, it’s yours!

@avimoon welcome! A daughter of Dionysus would be AWESOME! I always see sons of Dionysus, so I love it.
“Ley moves and I am a couple feet behind, waiting.” - winterwolf0100
“Ley you will be fine because we all have magic powers that will protect you.” - WeepingWisteria

Ley, she/her
dreamer♡



Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)