Do you have any spots left? >.> if not, have fun, y'all!
he/she/they
winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa
@winterwolf0100 if you'd still like to join, I'm willing to add some more roles! I didn't realize just how small the cast was when I first made them and there's definitely some more "positions" i can think of!
I would love to, but if you feel you’re too full that’s okay :]
he/she/they
winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor "Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt Genesis 3:19
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor "Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt Genesis 3:19
Same here!!! I have taken a few creative liberties, though, that you may notice. Hehe (definitely not jumping with joy someone else knows my hyperfixation)
Ahhhh same here!! Want to talk about it sometime? >.>
Thank you!!
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor "Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt Genesis 3:19
One of the things I love about YWS is the quote generator. For example, I'm reading a really serious work, and then I see "Moo. - cow" at the bottom of the page. — Darlet