Young Writers Society

Home » Forums » Resources » Will Review For Food

Will review horror/thrillers!

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:52 pm
4revgreen says...

Hey, I'm Che and I'm a big horror fan. I'll read anything horror or thriller based - from murderers to supernatural to crime to whatever. I would love to review any of your horror works- stories and/or poems!

However, I do have just a few rules:

It must not be a novel chapter or something on going. I prefer short stories :-)
It must also not be too long- It takes me way to long to review it if it's absurdly long.
If it's a poem, it must have a rhyme scheme of sorts- sorry, I just prefer poems that rhyme and find them easier to critique

I'm no squeamish or offended by anything so it can be any rating, honestly!

My reviewing style is usually being very picky about grammar and spelling, sentence starters and speech. I am not afraid to be very harsh but I will ALWAYS include the positive things!

If it's a poem, I am very pedantic about consistency if you have used a rhyme scheme or meter, and if the line lengths are uneven but not for a reason.

Drop your work in the comments and I'll start from the top and work my way down. If you have any questions, please ask or message me.

It may take me a while to get to you, but I promise I will try !
“Do you hate people?”

“I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.” 
― Charles Bukowski, Barfly

Reviews: 3
Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:24 am
Mess says...

Hi Forever green! I was thinking of posting a short horror story after I get some reviews done. It has 598 words(9 pages), so I hope that's short enough for you. It's also my first horror/mistery so harshness is not only welcome but expected.

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:11 pm
4revgreen says...

@Mess sorry it took me a few days to see this, but yes I would absolutely love to review your story. It may take me a while as I have restricted access to my laptop at the moment but let me know when it's been posted :-)
“Do you hate people?”

“I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.” 
― Charles Bukowski, Barfly

"Think of all the beauty still left around you, and smile."
— Anne Frank