I want to review your poetry!!

9 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134
Welcome to my WRFF thread!!

What I'll Review
~ Poetry
~ Lyrics
~ Scripts
~ Art
~ Maaaybe an essay?
~ All genres

What I Will NOT Review
~ Anything containing graphic violence or extreme mature content (like sex)
~ Anything with more than three good reviews already

Here are some examples of my reviews for reference: poetry example 1, poetry example 2, poetry example 3.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2786
Reviews 104
hey!! it has two reviews but i'd love a third - it is all starlit
like the stars chase the sun




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
hi payton! I'm working on revising this for submission - before i lose my style. would love your feedback, thanks!
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134
@romanticchemist ~ Finished!! Hope your review was helpful!! :P




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134
@cocteau ~ Done!! Best of luck submitting!!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
if it's not too much trouble, could you review precautions to avoid being drafted ??
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134
@herb ~ Finished!! I hope your review was helpful!!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 90
Reviews 234
if you have the time, i’d love a review from you. ◡̈ i’m just itching to get this out of the green room!

release
this account proudly supports lgbt rights




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1075
Reviews 43
Hello!

I should like to request a poetry review, thank you :D

It's got 2 reviews so, it meets your reqs lol. Whenever you have time! Dw about it :)

Link: The Rebirth Quartet (yes ik it's corny, gimme a break)

Ty in advance



You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh