Lim's Thread

70 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 62368
Reviews 630
Okie dokie @herbalhour I've done the review!
she/her




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
thank you lim :D
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 62368
Reviews 630
@GengarIsBestBoy Your review has been delivered! :D
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 62368
Reviews 630
@AmayaStatham I've reviewed your poem! :D
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 37318
Reviews 236
Thank you so much <333 I needed all that critique!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1233
Reviews 20
Hey! Could you maybe check out one or two of my extracts/ short stories? They're not fully polished yet, but would like some advice on characters and how to improve my writing :D
One Quiet Moment
Knights of Alexander
Love




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 62368
Reviews 630
@humblebard1 Sure, I can have a look at a couple of those sometime this week or next!
she/her




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1233
Reviews 20
Amazing, thank you so much!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 62368
Reviews 630
Hi @humblebard1, I'll probably get to reviewing your works between this weekend and the next! :D Those will be the last review requests I take for a while since my uni semester is starting up soon.
she/her




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1233
Reviews 20
Awesome, thanks! Good luck at uni :D



I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom