CarolineL says...

@JesseWrites
Your Friendly Neighborhood Writer.

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:53 pm
View Likes
fatherfig says...

I have too many because I don't have best friends, I have awesome friends and all my friends are awesome. ;v; <3
"i dont slay i slaughter, luke i am your father..." ~fatherfig

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:17 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

Lordy, there are so many awesome people on here, and I certainly don't have one best friend!
Spoiler! :
But @LadyGemstone @Gravitem @EthanHoover and @Fishr are all pretty great. And so many other people it's impossible to name them all so how about just @everyone?
(If that is an actual user I applaud you for your name and I am sure you are a remarkable person)
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:33 am
View Likes
mythh says...

EEK!

Spoiler! :

Me loves @LittleLee @Whatchamacallit @FlamingPhoenix @EthanHoover @LadyGemstone and lot of people hahahaha!!!!!! Me HATES ******* KEYBOARD!!!!!
Last edited by mythh on Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
The name's Myth.

415 Reviews

Reviews: 415
Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:19 am
View Likes
keystrings says...

hmmm i assume that i should know tag people in this because i have friends ????? uhhhh

@captainjack (my loving best “that comes with the flowers and the writing prompts and the friendship bracelets that one day i will be able to receive and send you something also” friend)
@EternalRain (my best “fellow squills editor that’s in my timezone and we would talk about articles and life and your articles are fabulous” friend)
@bluewaterlily (my best “your NaPo threads are amazing every year and i love that april is really only when you’re active” friend)
@mellifera (my best “your writing is so good ,,, and the memes and you let me send you the randomest of messages” friend)
@soundofmind (my best “ya wanna write for a storybook for like four hours and discuss uhhh horses a lot and characters being like ,,, cute and being a super great singer/writer/everything” friend)

(I mean I’m still kinda shocked that they’re my friends cause I’m pretty random and uh... yeah but yes.)
name: key/string/perks
pronouns: she/her/hers and they/them/theirs

novel: the clocktower (camp nano apr 24)
poetry: the beauty of the untold (napo 2024)

278 Reviews

Reviews: 278
Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:55 am
View Likes
LittleLee says...

Lot's of amazing people here. Everyone's a great friend, but Imma mention @DeerInBacPac even though she isn't active because she awesome and the first person I came out to, @LadyGemstone , who's a marvelous person that I really love, and @Gravitem , because he's one of my besties in real life too!
Last edited by LittleLee on Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:37 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

I too have a few people amazing people that have been amazing friends.

My very first friend on YWS is @writerkitty, they aren't on here anymore, but she was my very first friend.
There then is sweet @Gravitem, one of my knew friends, when ever I am down they put a smile on my face! P.S: They are also a real teas! XP But his a great writing buddy! <33
@LadyGemstone, there is so much about her that makes her a great person to be around.
@LittleLee He loves to talk about the things he watches with me sometimes, and its really fun.

There are so may people I could go on forever! But I can't. Everyone on YWS is great people!
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:47 pm
View Likes
lillianna says...

i can’t be for sure. i feel like people fade in and out, ya know?
i'm probably listening to taylor swift.
can you tell i love pink?

she/her

(previously harperlouise06 and lulon)

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:21 am
View Likes
Shady says...

Because necroposting is fun and because reading through this thread gave me nostalgia big time :')

@veeren - wow u nerd u got mentioned so much in the first iteration of this thread. guess ur a famous janitor er clown um, um, nanaman! i hope u deign to come check this lowly notif from me cause i luv u or whatever <33

@GrandWild - ur hands-down the best RP buddy i could ever hope for and our duo currently over 3/4 of the way through our 4th thread is the best one on this site and no one can convince me otherwise. okay fine i love all the RPs i'm in and love all my RP buddies :triumph: but dis one does have a special place in my heart n gives me a huge surge of dopamine every single time i get a notif from it (which is often, with our current pace)

Speaking of RP buddies that r wunderful ofc gotta give a huge shout out to @Magebird bc who doesn't love a haunted trail n @soundofmind bc who doesn't love Bo n @AlmostImmortal bc we stan the Sadie/Alex sassy team n @Carina n @veeren n @Omni are all in dis vibe 2 but im too lazy to summarize y ur cool

@Carina - ilu bae u r my choas goddess 4evar

@HarryHardy @MailicedeNamedy @lehmanf @AlmostImmortal yes ik i already mentioned u but u fit in both categories @Phillauthet @Typowithoutcoffee @ScarlettFire @Omni @Stellarjay @ForeverYoung299 @alliyah apologies if i've forgotten others it's late here - we r basically the deities of Randomosity now ngl

@starlitmind starfishlitmind - ur basically a walking rainbow or a rainbow darter u could say based on ur assigned #fishtribute n i am v gay so ilu a lot ;) ok that was cringe i apologize pls take dis potate: 0 as an offering

@Seirre - ahh sierra misty ur chaotic energy is admirable even if u do insist on using ur powers 4 evil n resurrecting cursed works that should be left in their grave

Okay, this is turning into a yearbook post even tho it's just a small snippet of current chaos rather than a whole year's worth of admiration so I'll stop here. I'll be back with more people in a later post if this prod succeeds in resurrecting this thread. *crosses fingers that people take the bait*

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:19 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@ShadowVyper no u c:
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:44 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

<3 thanks Shady

I love many of you, but it turns out my love is greatest for @TheEgg

Seriously though this is reminding me I need to finish my Yearbook shoutouts @_@' too many great people to shout-out though...
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:04 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

I get mentioned twice, Shady? You're too sweet for my deity heart.
She/They/Fae

“the wist i knew would never allow a straight boy in their stories” ~Omni
“Hi Omni can I request wist get the role mom friend :]" ~winter
“ah yes, fear Wist's smile :) <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:39 pm
View Likes
foxmaster says...

I like all of y'all, you're just so nice but to be honest I feel like @Rose y'all are pretty awesome too.:-)

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:26 pm
View Likes
craftryebaritonejuno says...

Just new, hoping to make a BFF soon.

It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
— Mr Collins, Pride and Prejudice