Report a good member!

1060 posts1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 71
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 206




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 18464
Reviews 278
Awwww
why thank you
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 206
no problem. And thanks to you too!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3342
Reviews 108
@marms

Enough said.
Last edited by bluewaterlily on Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language." - W.H. Auden




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 18464
Reviews 278
I'M REPORTING @Danni88
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4417
Reviews 104
Ahhh thanks @LittleLee !
I report you back and also report @Rydia
Mmm, teatime. I fancy reviews and chips.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx


Queen Danni of Awesomeland x




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6235
Reviews 2631
That's super sweet of you @Danni88 but I'm not sure anyone else would call me 'good' xD You're an awesome member though! :)
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
@bluewaterlily you didn't spell my name right lol



and thankyouilysomuch




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 131
Reviews 17
I'm definitely reporting @Flumadiddle and @KaiRyu




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 206




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 131
Reviews 17




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 15630
Reviews 364
I report @Rydia...

for being a good overlord




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 181
Reviews 113
@TheBlueCat This person is always so nice and amazing Helps alaways.....
“Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things.”

~Bellamy Blake




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1846
Reviews 102
Aw thanks! c: I try my best
Unofficial Blue Cat of YWS =^-^=
Do whatever you want, forever <3
she/they




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 139
Reviews 25
I'm reporting @Lake

I was actually convinced to write a poem... that never happens XD



For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein