screenshot-www.youngwriterssociety.com 2015-11-23 19-41-59.png (68.35 KiB) Viewed 454 times
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once ~George R. Martin Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw
When you zoom in really far on a YWS smiley and leave it pixelated, it doesn't look so happy anymore. If you look at it from far away and squint a little, it looks rather angry.
Attachments
image.jpg (38.33 KiB) Viewed 432 times
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things... — Gone With the Wind