I've had a very interesting day. At least it's almost over. I'm ready for summer, here in about 5 weeks. Also, hello! I haven't been in here for, like, a month. :3
Attachments
Kieryn says, "Why do I look like a hybrid of a turkey and walrus?" Don't know why my niece knows what a hybrid is. But I don't think I really want to know.
Snapchat--5900486104656892328.jpg (255.37 KiB) Viewed 922 times
So I wore a dress to school today. I was way out of my comfort zone.
Snapchat-6262180675978877129.jpg (255.59 KiB) Viewed 922 times
'we have lingered in the chambers of the sea / by sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown / till human voices wake us, and we drown'
I've posted here three times before but i still get shy posting another picture xD
Spoiler
my hair is a little messy sorrryyy
“And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.” ― Sylvia Plath
He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night. — Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart