Mount Olympus [2]

1473 posts1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I glance back at him, smirking, and lay down, taking a deep breath, but opening my eyes.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I clear my face from my ash and Nic sits on my bed, watching me. I smile and sit next to him, laying down and putting my head in his lap.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I flash a smile and lay back with her, taking a deep breath too.

````````````````
Nic

I smile and run my hand through her hair, watching her.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I glance at him, "What do you wanna do?" I ask, "I'm so bored."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I smile at him, "What's up?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I flash a smile and open my eyes to look at her, "I don't know. Um...a movie?"

```````````````````
Nic

I smile back at her and sigh, "I don't know. You tell me."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I think about it before shaking my head, "Nah," I sigh, "Um...What about the questions game?" I smile, turning towards him, "We ask each other question and we have to answer completely honest."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I shrug, "How should I know?" I chuckle.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I smile, "Okay. You start though."

``````````````````
Nic

I flash a smile and kiss her forehead before lifting her head and moving to lay beside her, "I don't know."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I nod, thinking, "First girlfriend?" I smile.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I shake my head at him, "Boys are so weird."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I flash a smile, "Tahira...if that counted. If not, you. First boyfriend?"

`````````````````
Nic

I smile, "We are."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

Tahira?

I think about it, "Wow...um...." I bite my lip, "Sixth grade. Charlie," I think about it before nodding, "Yeah. Charlie."

I think of another question, "I know this is weird..." I put my hands up in surrender, "First time you've touched a girl. You know what I mean," I smile.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I sigh and lay sideways, laying across him sideways, my stomach against his, and rest my arms on the other side of the bed, "Yes, I know."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I narrow my eyes at her, "I don't know what you mean. Explain. Touched as in...like...I've...you?"

````````
Nic

I flash a smile and let her sprawl across me, her stomach against mine, "What are you doing?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I sigh, "Touched. Like..." I think of how to put it, "Um... Hands...on body..." I shrug, finding that the only way to put it.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I smile and shrug, "This is comfortable."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I flash a smile, "Well...I danced with Tahira...but you were the first. Nic and I were constantly on the run before I came here. Girls weren't on our minds."

``````````````````````
Nic

I smile and shake my head at her, "I'm sure it is."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I nod, "Okay then," I smile, "You're turn."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I nod, "It is," I keep resting my arms on the side of the bed, closing my eyes for a second with a smile.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I think, "First time you touched or...were touched."

`````````````````
Nic

I smile, watching her, before closing my own eyes and taking a deep breath.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I smile, "Um...Uh..." I bite my lip, "Seventh grade," I nod.

I think, "Okay um...if you were to date or marry or whatever anyone besides me...who would it be? And you can't say no one or yourself."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I sigh, glancing up at him and opening my eyes, "I love you."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



Percy fell face-first into his pizza.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena