User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Too Beautiful

    cool poem, i love it. i love the pretty snow too. doesnt it make you happy? :D

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Cheese

    cheese is good

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You Were Not Meant To Die

    This was beautiful. You made me cry to remember.

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Elation

    the rainbow glares was in my mind like all different colors of eyes looking at you, like you see a pair of eyes and the change from blue to brown ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You know that you're crazy when

    does anyone care to comment? :(

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Smile

    Yeah, this was really nice. I really like it a lot. Great choice of words and a nice flow I think. Why wouldn't you like it? I think it's beautiful.

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: WITCH

    I thought this was good. I liked the rhyming athough I do have to agree that it does seem a bit forced at places. But over all I thought this ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Blured Lines

    Totally cliched and "blured" is spelled blurred.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Dramatic End (very very short story)

    Yeah that was awesome! You had me fooled too. Really good writing. I'm not so nit-picky so I have no comments other than it was great! :)

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Morning Tide

    I thought this was cool. Good decription and metaphors. Kind of jumpy but it's a good style. I enjoyed this. Great job!

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Autumn

    Yeah very cool. I loved this. I just love your idea of capturing autumn in a jar. Awesome, awesome, awesome! Need I say more?

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Another Phake Phone Call

    I liked it. Quite original from what I've seen. I liked how you hear only one side of the conversation and then the thoughts from them about it. Very cool. ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: we will dance

    I liked this. I don't know exactly why. Probably partly in the fact that it was sort of mysterious to me. I didn't understand all of it but it sounded ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Someday

    I found it really boring. Sorry, but you used an over used topic with hackneyed expressions. You need something with more oomph, more originality. I can't really say I like ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Phantom Pains (short story)

    Yeah it's good and all, I just didn't really understand what was happening. Clear it up and it would be great. I totally agree with glitter there.

    Sep 25, 2005


You cannot understand and disagree.
— P. D. Ouspensky