User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Script » General, General Re: As You Like It - Exerpt from the modified version (HELP ME!)

    HAHAHA!!!! I loved it! That was great! Why didn't we ever do this? I think we should take it to Mr. Huges and try to get it up as a ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Passcode

    This was really awesome. I'm not to big on gramatical and spelling errors, I'm sure you can fix any on your own. But I loved this topic. It's so awesome ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Do You See?

    I know who this is about! Is it going in the book? I loved these lines: "and strawberry hair, once blond," I cracked up at that one. Hahaha! But isn't ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Not afraid to die

    Yeah, same thing here. It doesn't really grab your attention that much. When you're done, you just like, "Oh... ok." There's nothing much else to think about. Maybe if you ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Turn Out the Lights

    Yeah, I love the stars. You can see a lot of them where I am beacause I live in a small town but one of my most wanted goals in ...

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: No, we're not all born writers...

    Wow. That's awesome! I loved it. I'm hoping there will be more in the near future... riiight? :) Very suspenseful and kind of odd, in a good way though. Awesome ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Mirror

    I loved this. The imagery was great as usual but the one nit-picky thing that bugs me is this part. "lacking in all the cracks that now grace its once-fine ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Five Fingers of Fury

    yeah you probably should up the rating just to be safe. some people dont like reading stuff like that, no offence. i like this story personally. interesting. i kind of ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Morning Has Suckéd

    *twitch* I caught that too Misty. Hahaha! It's good though, I like it. Athough I think it is a bit too short. It just doesn't seem... right to me. Oh ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Decision

    Welcome! Yes, great start. It pulled me right in. I love your physical description of the characters. I always suck at that part. Just in general I think your descriptions ...

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Just a Request

    I liked the imagery in the first stanza. Very cool. The second is kind of wierd. I don't know how. Lol! and why, may I ask, don't you just kill ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: untitled

    its good but I think this topic is used too much. the language is a bit... harsh, i think. you should probably rate it so you dont offend people who ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Who do you think you are anyway?

    I agree with Reichieru. The character does sound a bit mean and selfish. I also think that there is a lot of yelling at the reader which is a major ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: to Robert - why i'll never look at green grass again

    I love it. Me, being the outsider and not knowing what any of this means, it seems so random a silly, which I absolutely love! It also shows a slice ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An exercise in line breaks- tell me what you think

    I liked how you put jogging, running, panting, etc. on the next line. It is visually pleasing to me. And about the end there too, I don't know it you ...

    Aug 30, 2005


WHAT'S UP, POTATOES?
— Rudy (Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality)