User avatar

xxKittyKatxx

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dreams

    I enjoyed this a lot. (: I wish I had the time to do a full critique... :/ Keep writing. -KAT

    Aug 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Never let music die

    Oh my god. I really liked this. I relate to it, the imagery is great... Keep up the good work. -KAT

    Aug 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Originality.

    Thank you all so much, Im flattered, and its greatly appreciated that you guys took the time to read a poem by little me. (: This was just somthing I ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I couldn't think of a title for it.

    I enjoyed this poem. Its a bit too happy for my taste, but I enjoyed it anyways. (: It flowed nicely, and you rhymed almost perfectlly. I really hope you ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: lips to my pain

    Good work my elf! (: I like how it flows evenly. Its not like mine where I have a diffucult time rhyming and such. Its beautiful! Love always, Kat. =^..^=

    May 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Death Is An Angel

    I won't lie to you none of it flowed and when that happens others don't know what you are tyring to make them see and that can throw them off ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Black Hole

    Well my focus wasnt literally a black hole, it was more of a metaphore. But thanks for the pointers, ideas, and ect. Its greatly appreciated. (:

    May 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Death Is An Angel

    I liked this; it was quite sweet and contemplative. Only thing that annoyed me was that some of the rhymes are a bit awkward - angel/archangel, for example. Maybe that ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Funeral Tears

    Thanks! :)

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Changing

    Thanks for the criticism, Im not too I needed it. I know you mean well if it so much as makes me feel a little down, but thats what'll make ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Witches

    I think its quite cute! :elephant:

    Apr 1, 2010


Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
— Carl Sandburg