-
Re: The Academy: Initiation Prologue
Well, this is intriguing, but I don't think it works well as a prologue. It makes me think of the descriptions on the back of books. Interesting, but not giving ...
Apr 28, 2011 -
Re: Happy Birthday, Teenager
:) This made me smile (which is kind of odd, considering the subject). The stereotypes are quite true, and you've captured it well. Just about any person can relate to ...
Apr 28, 2011 -
Re: All I Know of Hate - Chapter One
I have to say, I was impressed by your first sentence. It definitely intrigued me; I wanted to know why. Why paradise? Why birds? Well done. :) I did, however, ...
Apr 27, 2011 -
Re: Angst
Wow. This was pretty powerful, for the most part, and enjoyable in its depressingness. I think you ended it a bit abruptly though. It feels like it's still hanging - ...
Apr 26, 2011 -
Re: Dear, YWS
:P I loved this! It was funny, and just about everyone here can relate. I haven't even been a member for a week and already I've neglected most of the ...
Apr 26, 2011 -
Re: On Autum's Wings
comments changes September rode on autum's wings (
Apr 26, 2011 -
Re: Light the Torches
The red on "light" was very powerful for emphasis. It also caught my interest right away. Well done there. :) It helped your poem out quite a bit, made it ...
Apr 26, 2011 -
Re: Secrets
I liked this. The emotion and the message behind it. The first stanza made me smile; quite a sentence to be best friends over. I liked the progression through it, ...
Apr 26, 2011 -
Re: Change and Survival: The Experiments' Story
I think you have an interesting idea here. I'd definitely like to read more and see where this goes. However, there are some things I believe need to be changed. ...
Apr 26, 2011 -
Re: Best Friend..yeah right
changes comments Loved this line When we first met each other, we were naive and very young. We were very different, this line sounded very awkward the way it was ...
Apr 25, 2011 -
Re: City Of Love | Chapter 3
Detail. Detail. Detail, please. It's the key part of writing. There's a fine line between too much detail and too little - you are way into the 'too little' zone. ...
Apr 25, 2011 -
Re: Protective Clouds Chapter 1
Well... Your first sentence should be aimed to capture the reader's attention. Your character is bored. So are we. Yours was, unfortunately, very mundane and ordinary, not something that most ...
Apr 24, 2011 -
Re: Drained chapt. 1
The first paragraph made me wonder if you had a prologue. Because it sort of picked up in the middle of nowhere. o.o'' It took me a while to realize ...
Apr 24, 2011 -
Re: I'm Angry With You
I actually liked this poem. It showed the emotion pretty well; more so a battle of anger versus confusion versus care for the person, I suppose. But either way, it ...
Apr 24, 2011 -
Re: Too Hard To Let Go
Well, your poem is interesting. Not badly written. Though I do have the feeling that you were stretching for rhymes. A lot of what you used just didn't fit and ...
Apr 24, 2011
