User avatar

xGraceex

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Frozen lakes and sugar cakes

    Thanks, i love this poem, ive written loads of poems in the past and this has to be one of my favourites :D thankyou all for your nice comments! i ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Frozen lakes and sugar cakes

    I took your advise and changed the last line - i think it looks and sounds better! thanain for your nice review :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: EEVIE chapter 1

    Lol yea it is a bit too long... i write VERY long sentences! :D

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My Boyfriends a Moongod - Chapter 2

    Lol thanks, that was a lot of info to take in! i do sooo need to improve my grammer and punctuation... but im working on it :D

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The bill

    Im happy to say that im your first review! I really liked it! im so curiose to what the bill was, but i think the poem could have been more ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I never told you I loved you

    thanks, i love nice reviews! I just wrote the poem off the top of my head so i wasnt that sure about the ending itself, but i just wanted to ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A hole in your heart

    I liked it, it was simple and said a lot to me - keep it up! i want to read more! :D

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: fall away.

    that was so beautiful, like a hym, i loved it. It was so sweet, i could imagen god taking the childs hand and they being together :D

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Love You, By the Way

    That was so sweet! It was really like watching your little sister grow up, through your eyes, i felt your emotions so easily from your poem - it was beautifully ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Ciqton introduction

    That sounded awesome! it is the kind of book i would love to read, im so curiose to find out about what happens - no bad comments, it was perfect!

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A Bloodied Rose part one

    That was brilliant. I felt like i was getting pulled into the story - i want more! I thought it was great how it was set out, i really felt ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Beautiful Stranger

    :D well it was only my first try! i know my spelling is rubbish... and my sentences are VERY long, but i think i did ok my first try :D ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Angels Will Fall - Part 1

    wow that was great! i cant wait to read more, it was amazing, i loved how you described them both :D

    Sep 18, 2008


Maybe we're all just complex human beings with skewed perceptions of each other.
— Ventomology