-
Re: Chasing the Wind
great poem.. I did get the metaphor. I loved it all the way through except the very last line. disappear doesn't seem strong enough, and it also breaks your rhythm. ...
Nov 23, 2008 -
Re: Beautiful Dreamer (please leave a comment)
I really love your poem. Great idea, and great sentences. BUT- I don't know if its just me, but it really throws me off that there's absolutely no punctuation. IE: ...
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: Dead?No.
LEAVE YOUR POEM HOW IT IS!!! Sorry, everyone that posted above me, but sometimes poetry is absolutely incredible in its rough form, like this. Just fix holly (thats like stuff ...
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: Lies
Very interesting idea.... I wouldn't be so quick to crush your own ideas, if you don't believe in what your writing after you write it, why write it? Besides, ever ...
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: The Princess In You
*won't state the spelling and punctuation mistakes already listed* Loved your idea for this poem, however, take another look at it and revise it, make it more poetic, and try ...
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: Joy
I really like your strong imagery and picture that you draw- however, I would take out the items in the ( ) it distracts from the overall picture. And I ...
Feb 21, 2008 -
Re: breath held the world may quiet, still
Puts me in mind of drowning a little bit- I'm kinda confused about the message but I love your sense of imagery and the strong emotion that emerges from it. ...
Feb 21, 2008 -
Re: The Emotion of Anger
I really like the use of your emotion-- hope you really didn't punch a hole in your wall!! My only suggestion is to not try so hard at rhyming. Another ...
Feb 21, 2008 -
Re: Jesus Fermented on Saturday
Very sad and dreary but in a good way. I got the impression of suicide- hope that was what you were trying to imply. My only suggestion would be to ...
Feb 20, 2008 -
Re: "What Is Love?"
Great poem... I love people to comment on what my own poems make me think of, the part where he died for me, he loves me, etc. I happen to ...
Feb 20, 2008 -
Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse
ohh goodness I can't agree more. I have a guy friend that did that to his best friend, she was dating this way cool guy, and then he just pops ...
Oct 30, 2007 -
Re: Midnight Prayer
I actually really like it, but to keep your four line stanza you need to have it written like this It’s quarter past three and the book is shut I ...
Oct 30, 2007 -
Re: The Death of Pride
That was excellent. I've written poems that rhyme all the way through that long, and its sooo hard not to break the rythem and the rhyme scheme. I love the ...
Oct 30, 2007
