User avatar

writ3rindisguis3

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Couple

    Hello, llobalito8! Since no one has decided to review on this poem, I have decided to give it a shot. Very interesting scenes depicted here. I can vividly picture the ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: It'll Be Okay

    Wow. Such a sad poem. And I agree with Writing for love is a passion, you accomplished your job as a writer. I love how you break up your poem ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lions

    Welcome to YWS, Myrcei. So glad you could join an awesome writing site! :) Hmm...Very interesting. This seems more like lyrics to a song not dramatic poetry, but if it ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Piano

    Hey Bittersweet! This poem is really wonderful. I love the imagery and you really make the reader see a piano in a totally different way. I now don't see it ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Little Voice

    Haha! This was so great! Sometimes I feel the exact same way when writing. I'm guessing that is your inner editor screaming at you. I wish that I could just ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Meep wants her money back to buy a Cheeseburger!

    Haha! Oh my gosh! This was some funny stuff! Thank you so much for killing Edward. But Jacob, well, I'm a little sad about that. Guess I'll just have to ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Water Willies

    This poem sort of reminds of something Dr. Seuss would write! Fantastic! I love made up words. They are my favorite! As blue mountain loomed near, I think blue mountain ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Blue Eyed Boy

    Oh my gosh! Such a sad song. I can actually sort of relate to the girl in this song. There were a few spelling errors that you should change. They ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Travellers

    Hey, afterthought! This is a very good poem! Just a few fixes on this. I think that you should put one sentence for each line. It was all kind of ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Welcome

    Ah, a very sarcastic like poem. Nice! I treat people with such hospitality, I clearly say "Welcome to Our Home", Maybe take out the such. It just doesn't fit there. ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Stars

    I'm not familiar with this type of poem, but from what I saw, it was quite good. You definitely described stars and their wonder. I don't think you really need ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Return to me.

    Okay, first of all, great poem! Such a sad ending. =[ You started rhyming in the second stanza. Then the rest of your poem was free form. That was really ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Disenchanted

    Hmm...Great poem you have here. Not much to comment on, but let's see what I can do! ;) and horizons just a figment of my eye Okay...Well, a figment of ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Rant About How Stephenie Meyer Annoys Me

    Haha, wow! This really made me laugh. Even though I am a Twilight fan, though not an Edward lover, I found this to be true. She DOES use the word ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: More Than Just a Friend

    I can totally relate to this song. This is great! I, too, think it should go into the song section. But, can't change that now...=] I feel the pain of ...

    Jan 1, 2009


The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.