User avatar

willachilles

Willa's Profile

  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fanfiction Re: Faith - Chapter Five

    Thanks for the comment! I'm glad you liked it. And yeah, I wanted to put a catchphrase in because one, it would make suspense and two, only the reader knows ...

    Aug 16, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Science Fiction Re: Faith - Chapter Four

    Yes! Peeps getting excited about my chapter!

    Aug 10, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Science Fiction Re: Faith - Chapter Four

    Wibbly-wobbly timey wimey, indeed.

    Aug 10, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Science Fiction Re: Faith - Chapter Four

    Yes, definitely!

    Aug 10, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Faith - Chapter Three

    Thank you so, so, so much for the review! It's great to hear that you love it, and you are even thinking about what's happening next! :P :D Okay, so ...

    Aug 9, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, Realistic Re: My friends are dead

    At a gas station where I would throw Coke bottles up in the sky and watch them fall, I hear others announce that the Gods must be crazy. Hehehehe, I ...

    Aug 1, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Science Fiction Re: The Day The Sun Went Dark

    Thanks for the response. I now see where you were coming from as well! -willa

    Jul 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: chapter one-Memories

    It's okay. Take all the time you need.

    Jul 28, 2015
  • Other » General, General Re: Toast

    Yeah, that would be cool!

    Jul 28, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Faith - Chapter Two

    Hey Ferran. It's nice to see that you've followed up your first review! I thought during this interlude you were going to give a back story of the last time ...

    Jul 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Faith - Chapter Two

    Thanks so much for the review! You have noted a lot of errors, and I will definitely fix them up. If you liked this part, maybe you should go check ...

    Jul 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Faith - Chapter One

    Sorry,

    Jul 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Faith - Chapter One

    Thanks so much for the review! I will be sure to fix up the errors you noted, and yes, this chapter is very mysterious...where is it going...why did I put ...

    Jul 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Faith - Chapter One

    Hey Chaser, Happy Review Day to you too! First of all, thanks for the review. I really needed it. Thanks for the two mistakes that you fixed up. And as ...

    Jul 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Science Fiction Re: Worlds Collide (Part 4)

    It's the ninth doctor.

    Jul 24, 2015


Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler