User avatar

wildflowers

  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: All my friends

    Heyy, thank you so much for the friendly feedback! I also love your review style

    Jul 23, 2025
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Spotlight

    I can't believe this. Undoubtedly a lot of effort and emotions went into composing this beautiful poem. Deserves a lot more likes and reviews. But don't worry, I'll do this ...

    Jul 23, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Unnoticed Cracks

    Heyy there, The first time I read through your poem, I thought it was about a broken love. But after rereading it really mindfully, now I understand it's not 'love, ...

    Jul 18, 2025
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Someone from the past

    OMG!! Thanks for the heartfelt review

    Jun 6, 2025
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Someone from the past

    Woah, thanks for the love

    Jun 5, 2025
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Someone from the past

    Heyy :) Isn't it kind of funny that I just finished reading your short story 'Silent Moment In A Theatre' and, boom, here you are commenting on my own work! ...

    Jun 4, 2025
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Literature Re: Crossing the Rubicon

    Sorry for the duplicate. No idea how...

    May 5, 2025
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Literature Re: Crossing the Rubicon

    Woah, this story actually took me back in time!! I like your elaborative vocabulary which suits the context and also the rhyming words

    May 5, 2025
  • Short Story » General, Teen Fiction Re: Before we part ways

    Heyy! Wow, I'm so glad to hear you 'absolutely enjoyed' this story! You have got the idea I was trying to express through the story. And you're also right about ...

    May 4, 2025
  • Short Story » General, Teen Fiction Re: Before we part ways

    Woah!! Thank u! This is actually the first time I ever published something I wrote, so someone having found it 'very cute' already is something to be proud of. I ...

    May 3, 2025
  • Short Story » General, Teen Fiction Re: Before we part ways

    Hii, it's really nice to hear that this story made you curious! I was thinking about just leaving the rest for reader's imagination, but maybe I should continue the story ...

    May 3, 2025


You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things...
— Gone With the Wind