User avatar

wafflewolf7

wafflewolf7

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Sonnet to the Stars

    Thank you so much!!!

    Nov 30, 2018
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: To Slay a Dragon

    Thanks! I'm currently working to fix the fight so that it will be more clear and I'm also having some friends tell me what confuses them so I can make ...

    Nov 19, 2018
  • Poetry » Horror, Supernatural Re: Halloween Fright

    Spooky!

    Nov 8, 2018
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: To Slay a Dragon

    Thank you so much for your commentary and for brightening my day with your lovely avatar! I'm working on the dragon scene currently and will update it here when I'm ...

    Nov 3, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Hourglass

    No problem! I tried to put spaces between one of my poems and it didn't work... I don't know what's going on there!! :(

    Nov 3, 2018
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: To Slay a Dragon

    I really want to write this now- i might change some details, like i think that the jack o lantern isn't really alive but 'possessed' or 'animated' by a friendly ...

    Oct 30, 2018
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: To Slay a Dragon

    100% silver scales, black underbelly

    Oct 29, 2018
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: To Slay a Dragon

    Thank you soooo much for helping me edit this! I definitely plan to make the dragon fight longer because it's really short right now and I will update it here ...

    Oct 29, 2018
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: To Slay a Dragon

    Thank you! I agree that the dragon fight happened way to quickly, and I'm working on remedying that currently! I also plan to give Zephys more description because she's very ...

    Oct 29, 2018
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: To Slay a Dragon

    Thank you so much! When I was little, dragons were my favorite thing in the whole world and I was always upset that they were always villains in their stories- ...

    Oct 29, 2018
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: To Slay a Dragon

    Thank you so much to @Wriskypump for helping me get the points I needed to publish this!!

    Oct 25, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Captured Starlight

    I'm so sorry!! I tried to copy & paste a quote from your poem to say that I liked it but accidentally pasted the entire script of the Bee Movie! ...

    Oct 23, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: The Singing Girl

    Thank you so much!

    Oct 18, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Fall from Heaven, Fall from Grace

    just wanted to say i frikin love this song

    Sep 27, 2018
  • Poetry » General, Satire Re: All is well!

    No problem!

    Sep 23, 2018


not to be woke but i just can't go around eating houses
— chi