-
Re: The Soft Marshmallow
AWWWWWWw
Sep 4, 2025 -
Re: "Chaos of emotions"
AND IT IS GREAT ALREADY> YOUR POEMS ARE SO NICEEE AND FULL OF EMOTIONNNN CAN"T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU COME UP WITH NEXT!!!
Sep 4, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny: Echoes Of The Pendant-Book One, A Guardian's Spirit, Introduction And Prologue
Ooooooooooooo thanks! Maybe one day I'll do a story called : ToD, Dylan's Backstory or Thorn's Origin.
Sep 4, 2025 -
Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 3
No prob!!! I LOVE REVIEWING YOUR WONDERFUL STORY! Yes, it will reveal itself in time. I'm glad you decided to take my tips!!!
Sep 4, 2025 -
Re: The Soft Marshmallow
HEHEHE
Sep 3, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny, Echoes Of The Pendant Book One-A Guardian's Spirit Chapter One-Twelve
O.M.G. This is such a a descriptive review full of suggestions and compliments!!! Thanks SO MUCH for taking such a long time and effort into this review. You are awesome. ...
Sep 3, 2025 -
Re: "Questions"
I used to review so bad lolll I love your writing. Keep going my friend!!
Sep 3, 2025 -
Re: Realistic Eye (I Tried :)) ***UPDATE!
THANKS HOPSISSSSSSS
Sep 3, 2025 -
Re: The Soft Marshmallow
Thank you, zuzu!!!!! Rlly appreciate it ;) and I'm glad you enjoyed!!
Sep 3, 2025 -
Re: The Soft Marshmallow
Haha, cats are always sleepy %uD83E%uDD71. THANKS FOR YOUR REVIEW BLUURU!!! REALLY SPPRECIATE IT :D
Sep 3, 2025 -
Re: The Soft Marshmallow
No you're not yapping!!! I love your positive review, bestie!!!! I just love my cat lol...the poems are just a thing to vent my feelings to. THANK YIU BESTIE HOPPPP!!!!!
Sep 3, 2025 -
Re: The Soft Marshmallow
Awwww your cat died!?!? RIP. Thank you for your review!!! I love your positivity!!
Sep 3, 2025 -
Re: The Secret Behind A Paradise.
CONGRATS FANNIE!!!! YOU GOT ON THE LITERARY SPOTLIGHT!
Sep 3, 2025 -
Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 1
I'm such a hopeless romantic; falling in love with a character (Sugei) that isn't even real lol. He just seems so nice...*sighs*
Sep 3, 2025 -
Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 1
Thank you! I love plot twists, they are always so intriguing and surprising to read! I love spending time on your writing, RatHat! It's so fun to find out what ...
Sep 3, 2025
