User avatar

velvetcatsz

i'm not your friend. or anything. damn.

  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Dear Toxic Friends And BFFs

    Thanks so much for your review! I%u2019m so glad you enjoyed reading it, and I will continue poetry after a little ;) Thanks again!

    Oct 13, 2025
  • Art » General, Realistic Re: ARTWORK GALLERY Part Three

    Omgggggg thanks so muchhh!!! I haven%u2019t seen a review in like what...months??? But seriously, you are like an angel from heaven which warmed my day with posting on my wall ...

    Oct 12, 2025
  • Art » General, Realistic Re: Art Gallery Part Two

    I use different acrylics!!! Thanks so much for such a great comment!!!!%u2019 I%u2019m glad u enjoyed it! GUMMY BEAR HEHEHEHEHEH

    Oct 12, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Dear Toxic Friends And BFFs

    Thus formatting Me love Thanks for reviewing My favorite bestie Yeaaaaa I'm in the car and rushing my thanks but actually I rlly appreciate your review and yes, I shall ...

    Oct 11, 2025
  • Article / Essay » Culture, General Re: Palworld Vs Pokemon – What Precedent Is This Setting?

    Oct 10, 2025
  • Other » Dramatic, General Re: Life Has Turned Me Down-An Inspirational Speech About Your Emotions

    THANKS so much for giving this a read too!

    Oct 5, 2025
  • Other » Dramatic, General Re: Life Has Turned Me Down-An Inspirational Speech About Your Emotions

    Hello, Raven! Thanks SO much for reviewing!!!!! I'm glad it helped u in some way.

    Oct 4, 2025
  • Art » Other, Other Re: Summer Artworks

    Yes! Trust the process is a famous saying that we all need to follow XD Not a professional, just working on my art skills :) It%u2019s so cool tho! I ...

    Sep 30, 2025
  • Art » Other, Other Re: Summer Artworks

    I feel like your art is literally better than mine. The cascading waterfall is SO pretty!!! Omgggg gimme tips it looks like it’s crustal and glowing! It’s my fav and ...

    Sep 30, 2025
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Red Bloom

    What makes you think I%u2019m not interested XD IMMA CHECK IT OUT!!!

    Sep 30, 2025
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Red Bloom

    And also the painting is amazing

    Sep 30, 2025
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Red Bloom

    Hi!!! Didn%u2019t expect a reply so soon. I%u2019m not so good I%u2019m promises but kept this one heheh Thanks for all the praise!!!

    Sep 30, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: twigs, twigs

    Press on edit options and at the bottom there is an age rating :)

    Sep 28, 2025
  • Poetry » Romantic, Literature Re: my red is mine

    No problem! You're so sweet. Have an awesome day!!!

    Sep 26, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, Romantic Re: wildflower drowning in the dark

    No problem I loved it!

    Sep 25, 2025


All hail the mighty Glow Cloud.
— Welcome to Night Vale