-
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Three-Snake's Venom Introduction-Chapter One
Thanks SO much for your feedback, love all the reviews!!!
Nov 26, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Clash Of The Tribes Book Three-The Oath Of Loyalties Introduction-The End
Thanks so much! Appreciate your feedback and your reactions, and I do agree it is a bit rushed and I need to work on the paragraphs. Thanks SO much again!!!!
Nov 25, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-A Raven's Shadow Chapter Five
I%u2019m so glad that you loved reading this! I%u2019m so glad you read and gave feedback for this chapter, and thanks so much for letting me know what you think!!! ...
Nov 22, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-A Raven's Shadow Chapter Four
Thank you sooo much for your awesome review! It%u2019s so nice to see you once again. And your tips and feedback will be for good use! I%u2019m so glad u ...
Nov 21, 2025 -
Re: Somewhere Among The Stars
Aw, I'm so glad to hear that you liked it! I did put effort into rhyming so that it would be more smooth. Thanks so much for dropping by and ...
Nov 20, 2025 -
Re: 5th Grade
I'm glad you could relate. It's hard times, and it always is best to write down the emotions. Thanks so much for giving this a read, I appreciate it! And ...
Nov 10, 2025 -
Re: 5th Grade
Aw! Late welcome to YWS btw :D glad to have ya here! I%u2019m so glad you enjoyed reading it, and thanks for the comforting words
Nov 9, 2025 -
Re: 5th Grade
Yea, I figured that at least one person could understand. Thanks for the great feedback! I%u2019m glad you enjoyed.
Nov 9, 2025 -
Re: Crush...?
Omg how come I forgot to reply ToT Thank you so much for your feedback and I%u2019m so glad you enjoyed!!!
Nov 8, 2025 -
Re: Dear Toxic Friends And BFFs
I'm so glad you can relate to this one friendship problem that is affecting others too. I wrote this to show that you aren't alone %uD83D%uDE14 I relate to what ...
Nov 3, 2025 -
Re: Somewhere Among The Stars
OMG thanks so much for your feedback!! I really appreciate it and I'm glad you enjoyed!
Nov 3, 2025 -
Re: Dream Big: An Inspirational Speech To Whoever Needs It
Hi! Welcome to YWS! I'm so glad you took the time to read this. For the improvement suggestions, I feel like yes, I'm 80 years old LOL Thank you so ...
Nov 1, 2025 -
Re: Crush...?
Hah! I'm glad you can relate to my feelings LOL xD! Thanks for the compliments, and I'm happy that you like it!
Oct 31, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-The Raven's Shadow, Chapter Three
Thank you so much for your opinion! Thanks for giving this a read
Oct 26, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Clash Of The Tribes Book Three-The Oath Of Loyalties Introduction-The End
Oh my gosh, such a stunning and long review! To be honest, I don%u2019t know if I%u2019m going to keep publishing the rest. Your review brought a smile to my ...
Oct 25, 2025
