User avatar

velvetcatsz

i'm not your friend. or anything. damn.

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Ch-5 The Window, A Face And A Box

    It is really good and got me hooked in right away. It is great. Just be careful of your punctuation, because the second last sentence I had to read over ...

    Jul 29, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: Quench for Freedom

    This is amazing! As I read it, my mind painted the scene so clearly. That is how you know it is a great poem. It gives off peace, creativity, and ...

    Jul 29, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Chapter 1 "The B and the Bombshell"

    Aww! I am sure they will fall in love :D! Sometimes things like this just happen! Your writing is so original and creative! It is great! I hope you write ...

    Jul 29, 2025
  • Short Story » Humor, Other Re: **********

    I love how it is kind of the opposite of the three little pigs. Although, can't the wolves just eat the pig? I want to know the ending, and if ...

    Jul 29, 2025
  • Poetry » General, General Re: room 304

    It is amazingly realistic. Are you a doctor yourself? Very descriptive. My favorite part was the first sentence and the title. It made me hook up to it immediately. I ...

    Jul 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Eleanor’s origin: The Laurence family’s deepest woes

    You certainly write a lot! This story is about love and jealousy, and it is very good. The names you give are creative. I had to use AI to help ...

    Jul 28, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Father's Dad

    It is sad and reminds me of how my grandpa died from cancer. I was so small, that I can barely remember. He was in my home country, and we ...

    Jul 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: 👑🗡️ Queen Clara Albrecht: Paranormal Showgirl 🗡️👑

    The storyline is very attention-catching and good! I hope you can keep writing. There is lots of descriptive writing. My favorite part is They both didn’t look very rich and ...

    Jul 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Moon’s origin: Souls and roses 🩰🪻

    It is very interesting and I love the storyline! Is there more, like a series? I would love to know what happens after the Oath. If you wrote that Oath ...

    Jul 28, 2025


Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)