User avatar

veeren

background by a weirdo. aka carina.

  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Photographs of the Old House: Perfect Wedding

    Thanks for the review! I'll try put more detail into my writing from now on I guess :p I guess I was under the assumption that the other parts of ...

    Nov 6, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Desolate: Prologue-Chapter Two

    The way to make them easy accessible through one another is by adding them to the same folder when posting. Things in the same folder will show up in the ...

    Nov 3, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Photographs of the Old House: Perfect Wedding

    Thanks again haven :) I didn't even notice the food thing, I'll get right on that. But yeah, with the food I was trying to show a miracle happening, as ...

    Nov 1, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, General Re: Lost In Reality. Part 1.

    Whoops that came out really bad. Ill see if I can fix it.

    Oct 31, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Life of a Tunneler (Prologue)

    Alright, sounds good. Though if you plan on publishing this, creating a religion (even a fictional one) based on whats already been established in another religion tends to lead to ...

    Oct 27, 2012
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, General Re: Rant On Society

    Thanks GR, it means a lot. I don't mind it being all over the place as long as you understand the point. I'm glad to see there are still good ...

    Oct 27, 2012
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, General Re: Rant On Society

    Thanks for the 'review' Denia :p Glad to know you liked what I wrote, and I appreciate that I was able to surprise you. I was trying to very general ...

    Oct 26, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Other Re: Loving Blades and Scarlet Bullets

    Nothing about the paragraphing that won't correct itself with more writing. Just waiting for the next installement to see what happens :p

    Oct 25, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Other Re: Loving Blades and Scarlet Bullets

    Ah, it's not perfect but definitely better! Good job.

    Oct 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: What Makes Me A Writer

    Thanks ...

    Oct 23, 2012
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: What Makes Me A Writer

    I was gonna add plenty more things, but I felt like I would mess up the flow, or it wouldn't make sense, so I just settled for this. But thanks ...

    Oct 23, 2012
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: What Makes Me A Writer

    Thanks!

    Oct 23, 2012
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: What Makes Me A Writer

    Thanks for the tips! I'll add those next time :p

    Oct 23, 2012
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Historical Fiction Re: Creation Myth

    I absolutely loved this story. I don't know if it's an original myth or not, but thanks for sharing it! Besides the pace moving to quickly in the begging, sounding ...

    Oct 19, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Photographs of the Old House: Unexpected Feunerals

    Thanks for the review! If there were any grammatical or punctual errors when characters were speaking it was done on purpose, but anything was my mistake =x I was pretty ...

    Oct 18, 2012


NO U
— Carina