User avatar

totypeawriter

J.P.D

  • Poetry » General, General Re: seven

    This is really amazing coming from you. I constantly re-read Three Hundred and Sixty Five Days and it was that particular poem that gave me the motivation to write this ...

    May 2, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: seven

    Sorry for the confusion but thank you for such positive feedback. It really means a lot. Have a great weekend x JPD

    May 1, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: seven

    Thank you so much. Sorry for the confusion, I'm so new at this so sometimes when things make sense to me it's not really making sense to the reader. Thank ...

    May 1, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: seven

    Thank you so much Alice! Sorry for the confusion, but yes, the narrator is speaking to the "you" person. Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! ...

    May 1, 2014
  • Script » Humor, Lyrical Re: it is what it is and what it should be

    I love this SO much. Excellent work.

    May 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: First Dance.

    This is really nice. Love it.

    May 1, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: Untitled No. 1

    This made me smile, yet there was a certain sadness to this poem that gave me a satisfying ache in my chest. Love it. x

    May 1, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: .

    "my eyes are full of stars" is a fantastic line.

    May 1, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Blind

    Really nice to read and a thought provoking concept to think about. Love the line "I knew who it was, even though I hadn't seen her in 12 years."

    May 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Whisper

    I really like the tone of this. Nice!

    May 1, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Three hundred and sixty-five days

    Really needed this. Thank you.

    May 1, 2014


don't try me bro
— Seirre