Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Now that you mention it, Lord of the Rings is a great book... but really, there's a lot of: "You must set out on a great quest! But first, let ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Chew on This

    Oh, I read it! Everybody needs to read this book! The most shocking part, I think, was the process of butchering chickens and how sometimes, the stuff that knocks them ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    I can't wait for Brisingr to come out! I've never gotten to see what it looks like when a truck full of hardback books explodes! Wait...somebody [spoiler]GETS pregnant, implying that ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Removed by Author

    Hello, endless secrets! I'm thunder_dude7, and I will be [s]shreding[/s] critiquing your story today! The first two paragraphs are rather info-dumpy. It just didn't feel right for me. Remember: Subtle

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Abortions.

    Guys, can we PLEASE not turn this into a debate? You want to do that, join the debate group, find the old topic, and start it up again. Anyway, this ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Breaking Rain

    After the update, the song is definetly improved. I'd make the 2nd verse a smidge longer, though. Perhaps another stanza. Oh, and regarding the bridge, I disagree with Choco. I ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: You Knew

    This is very good! You showed the emotion very well. Here are sosme parts I wasn't so crazy about: I can remember, The good times we had. I knew I ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Dagger of Truth [Prolouge]

    I like the title. I usually hate titles for fantasy books. Too corny. But this is good. Flames licked the sky and stained it a crimson red. Reword this, something ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: On End

    My back began to ache as I sat up *no comma* and *ommit the word "I" here* ran my hand through my knotty, unbrushed hair. I yawned, eying the board ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Gypsie Eyes: prologue and chapter one

    Hello, gryfalcon! Thanks for being my first customer! I'm thunder_dude7, and I'll be your critiquer today! Prolouge This was pretty good. Here are a few things that I didn't care ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Long Way Back

    I formulated a rythem, but it mut have been off, because it didn't work in some places. THe recording will fix that, I imagine. The rhyme scheme was...off. First, read ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?

    I've only gotten to read the first six, but I can't find anymore! WAA! I found out about them when a girl did a book report on them, and she ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    This is how it'll probably go: Eragon contued walking, left foot, right foot, left foot... Suddenly, light came and carried him on top a a cloud for no apparent reason! ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The EagleFire Squadron

    Very good! Very good indeed! I did catch a cpuple things, though One, as insanity said, was the lack of description. You can only rely on the reader's imagination so ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Breaking Rain

    Actually, I really liked this! My favorite parts had to be the chorus and the bridge. The progression from breaking rain to a broken sea was very interesting, and the ...

    May 6, 2008


Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
— Louisa May Alcott