User avatar

thething912

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Angels

    I don't think there is enough detail in this to be a poem. Plus, it needs more words. I would scarp it. Sorry.

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Gone Forever

    It was quite nice, I liked the ryming and it does bring out your emotion. Nice Job.

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Heat

    You could really feel the emotion in it. Nice job.

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Jerk

    Thanks for your reviews.

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Guy

    Well, it does seems that some guys are like that but some like the personality that people have. Anyway, it was nice poem. And, I hope you find someone some ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Princess's Dragons

    I found this be a interesting poem. Plus, it seems that you picked to talk about something people usually don't write about making it more interesting.

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Being Bullied

    This poem of your seems to better than the other ones I read and I can relate to it. You should probably capiltilize the I's though.

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: "I am a person too"

    I'm not sure what to make of this. I mean what's the direction you're trying to go? I understand the message. But, what's the point?

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The plant.

    Thanks Jabby.

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Smile (I Am Leaving)

    I never knew you were gansta. :smt005 Anyway, that was a cool song.

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Special Someone

    :smt089 That was quite depressing. I think there was only one thing I would change but otherwise it was good.

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Don't Hide.

    I thought it was interesting how it gives a sense of mistery.

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Here I am

    :smt089 That's about all I can say.

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A pool of summer

    Yay! I actually understood what this poem was about. I can't say that for some poems. Anyway, I liked it.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Behind the shadows, chapter 1,The Jungle of Hulm, part 1

    Your English is quite good. You do have a few grammar errors though. I suggest that you have someone edit it before posting. Plus, that will help with your English ...

    May 31, 2008


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.