User avatar

thething912

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Just a Little Different

    I like the point that you're trying to make. Discrimination is an evil thing. People need to be given a chance instead of being shunned from the beginning. Also, I ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Stars

    Wow, they was so much emotion in there it makes you want to cry. I think this is one of the best stories I read so far. I wish I ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: All she wanted to do was sing

    I thought that it was a good poem their was a sence of mystery trying to find out what she was doing and what was happending. It was quite sad ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Last Night

    I like the thought you put into this poem and the emotion that you carry with it. It really shows throughout the poem. I don't think I saw anything that ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Observations / The Tree

    I find it interesting that you talk about how it's important to remain happy and to have hope even when things look bad it gives the poem or whatever you ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Delihla- a girl who lives in Hell

    Yeah, there are some errors in there like every one should be everyone and there's a place where you forgot to capitalize the I when referring to yourself. I think ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A problem with Dyslexia

    I can see how Dyslexia ties into it and I like how you describe things. The only thing I saw was that my self should be myself. Do you actually ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: icarly: iCRASH!

    I thought it was somewhat corny. I think you should scap it and start over. Plus, think about what the people are saying doesn't it sound funny to you. And ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: SAA: Sexually Abused Anonymous: A Memoir

    I am so sorry that this happened to you. Ray was a horrible person to have done that. My friend said that he suffered some sexual abuse at school also. ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: What Is Love?

    Damn! That was good, I usually don't see stories that make that much of an impact on people. I like the girl finally found love. I think you should write ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Brother Has A Gun

    It reminds me of the school shootings. You seemed to use some words to frequently. Plus, it seemed kid of emtionless. But, it did leave people thinking although, I'm, not ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: magic Kisses

    I would go back and edit it. Also, I think this would be rated R or at lest pg-13 due to the nudity and sex in it. I also don't ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I hate who i am

    I can feel some of the hate but I think it would be better if you showed us why you are so repuled by yourself. Why does thee hate yourself ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Crazy Little Thing I

    I just noticed that I'm the only guy that read this so far. lol Anyway, it was interesting about the popular guy falls for the nerdy girl. I think you ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: How Can Anyone Love A Jerk? (Part one)

    I thought it was okay not the best I've seen though. It needs more detail and emotion. Plus, what's the point of this? I think it would be better if ...

    Jun 12, 2008


I cannot separate the aesthetic pleasure of seeing a butterfly and the scientific pleasure of knowing what it is.
— Vladmir Nabokov