-
Re: The Means to Travel: A U.S. History Screen Play Assignment (Scenes 7-8)
Ahhh! Thank you for the review again! I love seeing The Delta Unit getting some good attention. I appreciate you
Jan 18 -
Re: The Means to Travel: A U.S. History Screen Play Assignment (Scenes 5-6)
Thank you or the review
Jan 17 -
Re: The Means to Travel : A U.S. History Screen Play Assignment (Scenes 3-4)
Well, cant wait to hear your reviews after scene 5, because its not the characters that gets sloppy, its the writing. Scene 5 is where everything gets rushed. Then it ...
Jan 16 -
Re: The Means to Travel : A U.S. History Screen Play Assignment (Scenes 3-4)
Thank you, thank you! Despite initial panic, staying level headed and logical is the whole way of the Delta Unit! It's what makes them elite soldiers! They don't worry about ...
Jan 15 -
Re: The Means to Travel: A U.S. History Screen Play Assignment (Scenes 1-2)
Thank you for the review! I love writing about this trio since they just line up so well. Dakota is definitely the comedian, but we love him regardless. Thank you ...
Jan 15 -
Re: ~solitude through a broken heart~
Any time! And "pro" is such a generous thing to call me lol
Jan 15 -
Re: Close Walls-Chapter 3
Oooh! Good to know!
Jan 14 -
Re: If It Were Worth It: Part One; Chapter One
I didn't go through to put in any of the italized words, besides the important ones. I apologize, haha
Jan 14 -
Re: Soaked in Tea-Filled Thoughts
Ahhhhh thank you so much!
Jan 14 -
Re: I Knew a Boy
Awwwwww! thank you so much! I love seeing you on my page
Jan 10 -
Re: The Means to Travel: A U.S. History Screen Play Assignment (Scenes 11-12)
I forgot to mention, Hope isn't typically involved in missions. She's a Medic. She spends most of her time elsewhere, so to hear her speak so logically is new to ...
Dec 16, 2025 -
Re: The Means to Travel: A U.S. History Screen Play Assignment (Scenes 11-12)
I thank you for your review, and I'm sorry to disappoint. The issue was, with my teachers feedback, he did not enjoy my action. He thought it was rather . ...
Dec 16, 2025 -
Re: The Means to Travel: A U.S. History Screen Play Assignment (Scenes 9-10)
See, I can answer these questions. As far as research (according to my partner), it's the "Sedation" act. If not, it could very well just have been a typo, haha. ...
Dec 16, 2025 -
Re: The Means to Travel: A U.S. History Screen Play Assignment (Scenes 7-8)
YESSS! At this point, like I mentioned before, I felt very rushed and panicked, I must've forgotten to write a prompt. I just needed the story to move on. Like ...
Dec 16, 2025 -
Re: The Means to Travel: A U.S. History Screen Play Assignment (Scenes 5-6)
Also, yes, the teleporting CAN change their clothes, but think of it like this, It can change their clothes the STRONGER it gets. When they first transferred, it was weak, ...
Dec 16, 2025
