User avatar

thetaostedwriter

TheTaostedWriter

  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Harmful Actions Lead To Cruel Minds

    I'm glad you liked it! If you liked this one, I have many other short stories from the same characters. A lot of the names mentioned are characters I use ...

    Mar 27, 2025
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Harmful Actions Lead To Cruel Minds

    I thank you so much for this review! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I understand that it can be a tad confusing with the names, But "River" is Dakota's call ...

    Mar 26, 2025
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Harmful Actions Lead To Cruel Minds

    This short story I made out of a challenge from a friend. Make a short story in 20 minutes. Little did I know how difficult that would be. I didn't ...

    Mar 25, 2025
  • Other » Narrative, Literature Re: My Hill of Stars

    I thank you sooo much for writing this review! Your words are extremely helpful and I'll definitely be taking some of the advice given in my future writings. I'm glad ...

    Mar 25, 2025
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: chrysanthemum

    Mar 14, 2025
  • Short Story » General, Narrative Re: And She Shall Rise

    I highly appreciate this! You taking your time to read my story, even if it's a tad old means a lot to me. While yes, Hope's character is meant to ...

    Mar 13, 2025
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Soaked in Tea-Filled Thoughts

    A piece of this work has been tweaked slightly because one of the lines (One about feeling suffocated) didn't rhyme and it was KILLING me

    Jan 5, 2025
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Soaked in Tea-Filled Thoughts

    Of course! Thank you for reading my poem from the start anyways!

    Jan 5, 2025
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Soaked in Tea-Filled Thoughts

    Thank you for reviewing this! The funny story about this was I was up humming to myself and got those questions stuck and my head. Then shot up, thinking "I ...

    Jan 4, 2025
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Clay

    Of course! Writing good poetry is always difficult, but you still wrote an amazing poem!

    Jan 4, 2025
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Soaked in Tea-Filled Thoughts

    This poem was written at around 2:30am roughly. I tried to follow a certain pattern, but I see it's kinda wonky :')

    Jan 4, 2025
  • Short Story » Literature, General Re: Cold Weather, Hot Chocolate

    Thank you so much for the feedback! This was very helpful and the advice will be taken in my next stories! ~Taost

    Jan 3, 2025
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Stay

    Thank you so much for the review

    Jan 3, 2025
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: Mocha Tea

    Link to this songs score!

    Jan 2, 2025
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Mama's Ex-Husband

    Happy new years indeed! This song actually is apart of my series. This was written for a character I haven't used yet named Charlie "Splinter". She's a Captain of a ...

    Dec 31, 2024


Almost all absurdity of conduct rises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble.
— Samuel Johnson