User avatar

theluckyflower

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Cursed

    I like it. It has that beautifully morose sound to it. Alright, time for critiquing. For you are torn forever, Instead of having yet another comma at the end of ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Am I desperate??

    That was good! I really liked it. Congratulations on posting your first poem. You did a great job rhyming, and the whole idea of love behind it was fabulous. The ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Past, Present, Future

    It sounded pretty nice. Honestly, this whole genre and style is different from what I would write myself, so I don't really have anything to say about major changes. All ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: In Motion

    Wow, I really like this! No, seriously, I really do! Great work! Something that really struck me was that the style was so different form what I've read before. So, ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Bliss

    I really like this. It shows a short and sweet, yet relatable imagery. Good work! Now here is my advice and pointers for your poem. I’m a stickler for a ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Adventures of Ivan the Stable Lad

    That was so amusing; such a cute story! I really liked it. The rhyming – very remarkable! I’m impressed. Everyone has their own grammatical style when it comes to writing ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    HA-HA-HA; that was so funny!!! That was the most enjoyable piece I've read for weeks. Good work! I can't wait to read the other parts. There's not really much I ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Collapsible Confessions

    . . . *exhales* . . . your writing style is so different from mine. So remember that when I'm critiquing. :D Now let’s see . . . okay, first ...

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Call

    First off, I would like to say I really enjoyed reading this. It has been a while since I have been able to read a poem that both rhymed and ...

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Incandescent

    I like it. The "protective membranes" part sounded very SciFi. Thought it was cool. "Inward self reflecting self reflection" sounded nice. Very clever. Good work. Although I do agree with ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Matrix Unloaded

    . . . interesting. *laughs* I like it a lot. "You liar!" screamed Neo, pointing his finger at her, "I, Keanu Reeves, cannot be defeated by Agent Smith! I am ...

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Farce

    I like it. Not bad. I had some trouble understanding it at first, but after the third time over I got it. The main thing that jumped out at me ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Your Idea of Perfection

    Okay, first off - I liked your poem. It represented strong character and the ever-so-popular idea of popularity in school, what teenagers face, the relief of peer pressure, blah blah ...

    Apr 6, 2006


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners