User avatar

tgirly

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Loose Change

    I like it, though I don't completely understand the last line and I feel like it could have more rythm. Another great poem by Cammie. I think you should have ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Slip 'N Slide

    I love the poem. Inspiring. The only thing is, you spelled occasionally wrong. Other than that, I love it.

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Untitled

    What do you think youR doing to me.

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Faith

    It started off a little slow, but I kept reading it because I like your voice. It's very fitting to the type of story you wrote, and I like that. ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Countdown

    Wow. This is sooo sad. A little too sad for my taste. But some people like that. It's very dramatic.

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Bird

    I'm not sure unable makes grammatic sense, the way you used it, but other than that, I liked the poem.

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: [Contest Entry]

    I like your voice and imagery. I think you should break it up into more than one stanza. It's a good poem and I like it. I think you could ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Math...mwahahahah

    I kinda like math (because I'm good at it), but I liked this poem anyways. My only critic is that I think loath is spelled loathe. I'm not sure, though.

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Promise.

    It's sweet and sentimental. I can't really think of any critics.

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Can one person make a difference?

    Wow. That's deep. I think you should make the text a little bit smaller, but that's just me. I love the last paragraph. I agree with Shinobiinfinity, it is inspiring.

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: #2- Kendra: Part Two

    You should put it into story mode so it's easier to read. It's really creepy.

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Little Do You Know, Breathing is a Privilige-Prologue

    This is sooo sad. My heart ached, and I almost had tears in my eyes (I would have if it was longer.) Please PM me when you get the next ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Luna

    I like it, though I feel it could be longer. Also, maybe you should break it into a couple of stanzas instead of just the one.

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: The POV of a crazy guy

    Jesus loves you, even when you disrespect Him like this. He died on a cross for you anyways.

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Silent Screaming

    I get it, and I like the poem a lot. I like how it goes with your avvie.

    Jun 26, 2011


"Everything you can imagine is real."
— Pablo Picasso