User avatar

tgham99

tgham99

  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Oh...

    This is a very powerful poem and the underlying message is made more impactful by your repetition of the word "oh". I feel like this specific word expresses a certain ...

    Jan 4, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: Wish I Was Home ~ Chapter One ~ The Flight

    This was a very easy to read start to what I hope is a longer novel project of yours! I like the narration, and I just want to say that ...

    Jan 4, 2020
  • Poetry » Theatre, Lyrical Re: Galaxy

    Hi! Jumping in with a review here. First things first: I like that this is a concise, straight-to-the-point poem that employs imagery effectively. I particularly like the line, "More beautiful ...

    Jan 3, 2020
  • Lyrics » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Within Silence

    Hi there! Just wanted to jump in and leave a review for you because I loved reading through this. First off, as another reviewer mentioned, the opening lines of the ...

    Jan 3, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Health Re: (Untitled)

    This is a very lovely piece to read, and aside from some grammar and spelling errors, you seem to have a good foundation for storytelling and weaving an interesting tale. ...

    Jan 3, 2020
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: the blood of a butterfly

    You have a wonderful mastery of imagery, which is what makes this poem so interesting and engaging to read! I particularly like the lines "A jaw of metal encapsulates your ...

    Jan 2, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Field Is White

    I like that this poem effectively communicates the sensations of longing but also slight desperation -- the way you use commands rather than questions makes this clear (or perhaps I'm ...

    Jan 1, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Suburb Sights

    I love so many aspects of this poem that it's hard to decide what my favorite part is! First off, I want to say that I genuinely enjoyed the usage ...

    Jan 1, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: a new day too dear

    Hi there! Popping in for a review. Right off the bat, the first thing that caught my attention about this poem is the structure, and I personally like the way ...

    Dec 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Raelyn's unnamed novel

    This is an incredibly interesting prologue to read, and I love how well you implement imagery. The first paragraph in particular really made me feel like I could physically feel ...

    Dec 31, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Deleted

    This is a very nice, concise poem that I found brought out a lot of holiday-esque feelings/scenes in my mind. The idea of making rolls and sleeping all day during ...

    Dec 31, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Geese Are Back & I'm Thinking of You

    This is a very powerful piece that I feel does a good job of outlining a conversation topic that, unfortunately, a lot of people aren't comfortable or open enough to ...

    Dec 31, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Museum of Unrequited Love

    I love the mixed feelings of nostalgia, envy, and reflection that are embedded within this poem. On my first read, these particular lines stood out to me, mainly because I ...

    Dec 31, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: People are made of words

    Right away I fell in love with your poem because you implemented a second person POV rather than first or third; this is always interesting to me because it feels ...

    Dec 31, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: nineteen

    This is a very lovely poem that actually evoked a few memories from when I was nineteen myself, so I applaud you for successfully drawing out emotion from your audience! ...

    Dec 31, 2019


Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
— George Santayana