Random avatar

tcrowder1980

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Moonlight: Chapter Five

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I believe this is a very thought out and well designed chapter.... i believe you have a good talent. and to make this 250 characters... A 500 word essay is ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 17.2: Gael

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I believe this is a very thought out and well designed chapter.... i believe you have a good talent. and to make this 250 characters... A 500 word essay is ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Summoning Persephone part 19

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I believe this is a very thought out and well designed chapter.... i believe you have a good talent. and to make this 250 characters... A 500 word essay is ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Hell or High Water (Chapter 11.2)

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I believe this is a very thought out and well designed chapter.... i believe you have a good talent. and to make this 250 characters... A 500 word essay is ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Summoning Persephone part 16

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I believe this is a very thought out and well designed chapter.... i believe you have a good talent. and to make this 250 characters... A 500 word essay is ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Just Go Away!

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I believe this is a very thought out and well designed chapter.... i believe you have a good talent. and to make this 250 characters... A 500 word essay is ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Poetry » Science Fiction, Humor Re: Into the Hole

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I believe this is a very thought out and well designed chapter.... i believe you have a good talent. and to make this 250 characters... A 500 word essay is ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: impulsive drive for two

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I believe this is a very thought out and well designed chapter.... i believe you have a good talent. and to make this 250 characters... A 500 word essay is ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: 1- b u t t e r c u p

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I believe this is a very thought out and well designed chapter.... i believe you have a good talent. and to make this 250 characters... A 500 word essay is ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Short Story » Supernatural, General Re: Flower Boy [Part 2]

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I believe this is a very thought out and well designed chapter.... i believe you have a good talent. and to make this 250 characters... A 500 word essay is ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: Dad, Emma Bell was Years Ago Part 2

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I believe this is a very thought out and well designed chapter.... i believe you have a good talent. and to make this 250 characters... A 500 word essay is ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Hell or High Water (Prologue)

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I believe this is a very thought out and well designed chapter.... i believe you have a good talent. and to make this 250 characters... A 500 word essay is ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Hell or High Water (Chapter 13.3)

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I believe this is a very thought out and well designed chapter.... i believe you have a good talent. and to make this 250 characters... A 500 word essay is ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: drug drama test intro

    Note: This review has been deleted
    A 500 word essay is roughly one (1) page, single spaced or 250 words, double spaced. As an essay usually consists of at least three paragraphs: 1) an introduction, 2) ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Bitter Oracle - Chapter 7 - Gigs

    Note: This review has been deleted
    A 500 word essay is roughly one (1) page, single spaced or 250 words, double spaced. As an essay usually consists of at least three paragraphs: 1) an introduction, 2) ...

    May 27, 2018


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman