User avatar

supernb

supernb

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Sleepless Night

    Thank you so much for the pointers thegirlwhowrites :D I'm glad you liked it! and i will keep in mind what you said. Thank you :D

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Greedy and The Needy

    thank you trident for your wonderful review :) Your points were really helpful! I will definitely keep them in mind next time i write an essay! And yes i will ...

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Adroit

    your welcome ^_^

    Jan 2, 2014
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Greedy and The Needy

    haha thank you so much booklover124! I'm glad you liked it :D

    Jan 2, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Last Glimpse

    happy new year! :D

    Jan 1, 2014
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Unfair World

    thank you soo much ConverseFireGirl for the review! and thanks alot for those pointers. And yes i will definetly keep them in mind for future use :D

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Unfair World

    Thanks a lot for the review. It means a lot. And thanks a lot for those pointers. I will keep that in mind :)

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: The Broken Promise

    Dear Krishnathulasi, I really enjoyed your poem. I think it is really nice. I think you should continue writing more poems because you definitely possess some talent.

    Dec 30, 2013


Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers