User avatar

stupidiot92

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Another poem!

    holy crap this got hostile quick... anyway i liked this poem actually i can kinda connect to it personally cause that is pretty much exactly me in my opinion poetry ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The World is a Liar.

    amazing just amazing sad thing is its true though... The world is a liar. Its obvious to see, That the world will never change, Until we set ourselves free. perfect ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Glass wall

    Wow Christine this was really good. Really interesting and just plain awesome. Rick, above, is a good friend of mine so yea.... Anyway i wish i could write poetry like ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Save me

    This is very good. I think all the words with periods after them in the Chorus really doesn't work. I said it without periods and it sounded better to me ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1 of (Untitled)

    This was very good. One thing i noticed though was you had a lot of description in some areas and a lack of it in others. A lot of description ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Hair

    I don't have a straightener(not that i need it) but there are times when i feel like throwing my sisters straightener out the window cause it gets in my way ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Black Water

    Will a gracious hand try to pluck me out of death’s sea, only to find I have stopped breathing too soon? Why didn’t you see me drifting out? The current ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Thoughts of an Unsound Mind

    I don't think you really need to work on rhythm or rhyme. Maybe a little, but i liked this poem the way it is. I liked the way it was ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bright

    When I stop hurting, it will be a relief. but I'd rather stay in my flesh, living in the world of misery. Heaven may bring me none, but being in ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: An Outcast that Doesn't Care.

    I sit here in my purple shorts Looking at my Power Ranger shoes I may be thirteen But I act like I'm two I run around in the rain With ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Just die

    I can't stand it anymore! Just die stop laying My opinion says Lieing(or something like that) in the hospital bed Just die you're killing me on i think it should ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Pastless (Chapter 1)

    Like he was dropped off of a high like a rock. Assisting in murder was heady stuff. Especially when it involved the Hyte. I think you missed something after 'High'. ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Pastless (prologue)

    Hey Kylan, well i got to this earlier than expected, but it was awesome. I am a huge fan of sci-fi and this sounds like a really great story. There ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cup Cakes

    Ice cubes was awesome. However, this was pretty dry in description. I think you should add much more description into everything here. Also i was confused as to where the ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Ice cubes #16

    I said in my last response, that it seemed like Chris had disappeared. Scrathc that. I liked how this piece was written. Jamit is very pesismistic and i can understand ...

    Apr 29, 2007


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers