User avatar

starrynight89

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Hidden by Darkness (title change?)

    Hello, Just came by to drop a review. HOpe you don't mind that I attach my reviews whenever the posts are long. Alrighty, PM me with any questions or concerns. ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: (no title...yet) Chapter 1

    Hello, You seem like a newbie--Welcome to YWS! :) Now, onto your crit: I watched my mother with the most bored expression I could make as she turned a full ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Blue Eyes, Black Dragon

    Hi there, Just wanted to leave a review. Hope you don't mind that I attach my reviews when the posts are long; it's just neater that way :) PM with ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: There's Something About Jerry

    Part Two cont. In the store there was only a few people. I had been telling the truth about finding a book. I needed to find one by Monday and ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Struggling to come up with a title ( prologue)

    Hi there! Just stopped by to review. Just PM me if you have any comments, questions or concerns regarding my review!! :) And, you're off to a good start but ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Moved: Frequency (updated: 12/19/07)

    There you go bigbad! I haven't gotten to chapter Two but I shall post that up when I do. Let me know if you can't open the file for some ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Fabled (Book 1)

    Hello! I hope you don't mind that I attached your review. You do have Word, right? If not, let me know and I'll try and post it here. Also, PM ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Raene -I need an actual title, not my main character's name.

    Prologue: Rain One dark night, as a storm raged overhead, a carriage made its way along the road through the K ingdom of Valeria towards the city. The passenger had ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Such Is Poetry.

    It was beautiful and constructed so well. Many times, I have seen poems start out with a theme but defer off track along the way and end up somewhere else. ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Azaleas for Susie

    Wow , that's all I can say! It was beautiful and the MC is just a delight to read. I could feel her fury with every line and her mannerisms ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: to be a tease is...

    Hi there, Just thought I'd leave a review..sorry if it isn't up to the mark, I haven't been around yws for a while. I will give you my general thoughts ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Fallen

    Spacing it better would help...:) ---- I sat there bereft, wondering when it had happened. Good, creative start. I like the opening. When did I fall? And why did it ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A grandfathers tale, secrets of the long since buried.

    Let me give u a line by line analyis before telling you how I feel about the whole thing. my edits are in bold :) “Steel met bone," "A viscous ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Dragon's Rage

    Yes I agree with mizz-iceberg, this story would flow a lot better, not to mention look better if it's written as a script. I'll do a line by line analysis ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Phoenix, ch. 1

    Hello, back to review more of your story :) First of all even though its short, you'll get a lot of critical reviews because it's short and easy to read ...

    Oct 28, 2007


Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci